300 Hours / 90 days
1. For both men and women.
2. Passed MuayThai Level 3 (Advance Skills)
3. Healthy, certified by a physician.
4. Ages 18 years and over.
1. To gain knowledge of MuayThai History and Development.
2. To appreciate and to have right attitudes on Thai cultures and
3. To Master Professional skills in MuayThai in both offensive and
defensive techniques up to classical levels.
- Clenching the fist
- Hand Wraps (Professional Style)
- WaiKru >> respect to His Majestic's the King and Queen,
your country, parents, teachers-master-trainers-coach, your opponent
- Guarding, footwork and stepping
- Using various parts of the body as a weapon >> punching,
kicking, kneeing, front kick (teep), elbowing
- Hard Pad Work,
- Hard training with Sandbag,
- Shadow Boxing,
- Hard Sparring,
- Hard Clinching.
4. To prepare fitness and skills for competitions
5. To earn incomes from professional fights.
1. Training at least 90 days, 6 days a week (Rest on Sunday),
twice a day, 2 hours per session.
2. Only Morning session from 07.00-09.00 AND
afternoon session from 15.00-17.00
Remark : After training,
you should use the fitness facilities to warm down for 15-20 minutes
Examination: at least 3-5 Professional MuayThai