: 02 9920096-99 , Fax : 029920095 press 0
Mobile : 082-9851115, 080-2226670
to Main Page
40 Hours / 10 days
1.For both men and women - age 16 years old above,
2.Passed MuayThai Level 1(Basic Skills)
1. To learn and to understand Thai cultures, Thai tradition
2. To learn and to understand MuayThai history, values and principles.
3. To appreciate and to have right attitiues on Thai cultures, Thai
tradition and customs.
4. To learn/train Intermediate skills of MuayThai, e.g.
- Clenching the fist
- Hand Wraps
- WaiKru >> respect to His Majestic's the King and Queen, your
country, parents, teachers-master-trainers-coach, your opponent and
- Guarding, footwork and stepping
- Using various parts of the body as a weapon >> punching, kicking,
kneeing, front kick
- Pad Work, Sandbag
1. Training for 10 days, 6 days a week (Rest on Sunday),
twice a day, 2 hours per session.
2. We have 4 sessions class a day, this course you can choose to train
2-3 sessions a day (any session, any day)
>> Morning Class : 07.00 - 09.00
>> Noon Class : 12.00 - 14.00
>> Afternoon Class : 15.00 - 17.00
>> Evening Class : 17.30 - 19.30
After training, you should use the fitness facilities to warm down
for 15-20 minutes
Examination : -->
MuayThai 2 (Intermediate Course) >> 75% pass
After you finish all lessons of our MuayThai curriculum in this course
then our masters will appointment the day to exam your skills, the
exam time will be at 14.00-15.00 only!!
Our masters will give you a score and grade (A, B, C, D, and F) on
paper tests then we will summary your scores and average, if you get
over than 75% you will pass our exam and MuayThai Certificate and
MuayThai Transcript recognized by Ministry
of Eduation, World MuayThai Council and MuayThai Institute.