Qualifications : 1. For both men and women.
2. At least 10 years of experience in MuayThai.
4. Passed Instructor 2 course (Qualified Instructor)
5 At least 30 times Professional MuayThai fights experience.
6. At least 10 years of experience in MuayThai .
: MuayThai Fights profile, such as; DVD, VCD, photos,...are required
on the register day, also you must show your MuayThai skills to our
masters then they will decide what level you can do?
If you never had any MuayThai Professional fights or less than 30
Pro. fights, we will not allow you to do our Instructor course!
Objectives ; It is expected that the students will
be able :
1. To gain knowledge, understanding and right attitutes upon MuayThai.
2. To gain knowledge of advanced MuayThai skills.
3. To gain knowledge of teaching philosophy and psychology for boxer
4. To gain knowledge and ability to manage training programs and classes
5. To gain knowledge and ability of MuayThai skills and its mastery.
6. To gain knowledge of tests and evaluations for MuayThai.
7. To gain knowledge in planning for training and competition programs.
8. To gain knowledge of body functions and first aids.
Duration : 1.
Full time (minimum) = 72 hours (18 days)
2. Weekly for 6 days (Rest on Sunday)/ twice a day for 2 hours per
Morning Class : 07.00 - 09.00
>> Afternoon Class : 15.00 - 17.00
: After training, you should use the fitness facilities to warm down
for 15-20 minutes.
Instructor 1 (Trainee Intstructor Course) >> 75% pass
After you finish all lessons of our MuayThai
curriculum in this course then our masters will appointment the day
to exam your skills, the exam time will be at 14.00-17.00 only!!
Our masters will give you a score and grade (A, B, C, D, and F) on
paper tests then we will summary your scores and average, if you get
over than 75% you will pass our exam and MuayThai Certificate and
MuayThai Transcript recognized by Ministry
of Eduation, World MuayThai Council and MuayThai Institute.