72 Hours / 18 days
1. For both men and women.
2. Over 25 years old. (Exception on passing MuayThai Level 4 - Professional
3. Atleast 5 times Professional MuayThai fights experience.
Remark : MuayThai Fights profile, such
as; DVD, VCD, photos,...are required on the register day, also you
must show your MuayThai skills to our masters then they will decide
what level you can do?
If you never had any MuayThai Professional fights or less than 5 Pro.
fights, we will not allow you to do our Instructor course!
; It is expected that the students will be able :
1. To gain knowledge of Thai cultures and customs.
2. To learn and understand with right attitudes upon MuayThai.
3. To gain knowledge of teaching philosophy and psychology.
4. To gain knowledge of teaching techniques, procedures and class
5. To gain knowledge of MuayThai skills and teaching techniques.
1. Full time (minimum) = 72 hours (18 days)
2. Weekly for 6 days (Rest on Sunday)/ twice a day for 2 hours per
Morning Class : 07.00 - 09.00
>> Afternoon Class : 15.00 - 17.00
Remark : After training, you should use the fitness
facilities to warm down for 15-20 minutes.
Examination : -->
Instructor 1 (Trainee Intstructor Course) >> 75% pass
After you finish all lessons of our MuayThai
curriculum in this course then our masters will appointment the
day to exam your skills, the exam time will be at 14.00-17.00 only!!
Our masters will give you a score and grade (A, B, C, D, and F)
on paper tests then we will summary your scores and average, if
you get over than 75% you will pass our exam and MuayThai Certificate
and MuayThai Transcript recognized by Ministry
of Eduation, World MuayThai Council and MuayThai Institute.